Islam, a meme, self replicating computer virus
Islam, Koran, a self replicating computer virus, a collection of memes, (MAIN INDEX)
Memes, computer virus:
analogies for the spread of Islam
Islam is designed spreads like an unstoppable computer virus. Allahu Akbar! Allah is a genius designer.
A computer virus spreads from computer to computer, from network to network, from country to country.
Memes, ideas, fads, computer virus are similar concepts and can spread similarly. We use the terms interchangeably. Even genetic evolution of species and individuals obeys similar laws as meme propagation.
The Koran is our constitution,
the Prophet is our leader,
jihad is our path and
death in the name of Allah is our goal
“The Koran is our constitution, the Prophet is our leader, jihad is our path and death in the name of Allah is our goal,” [2012 Egyptian President] Morsi said in his election speech before Cairo University students on Saturday night. [Businessinsider]
Our own list of Islam memes, explanation of "meme" →
- Christian European Infidel's PC, welfare, feminism, technology aid Islam's growth → : Infidels invented technology and political systems that vastly aid the spread of Islam. European transport technology, smartphones, whatsapp, welfare, feminism, politically correct press codes, asylum law.
- Islam, a computer virus, meme #1 : Islam is similar to a self-replicating supercomputer virus. It is a hydra-headed monster, designed by its creators to be an unstoppable formula for global conquest. It’s almost impossible to eradicate, because it has no central brain or control center. Islam is like a starfish: when you cut off a limb, another grows to replace it. [computer virus continued →
- The Terrifying Brilliance of the Islamic Memeplex: A list of 26 memes (ideas, program code bits, genes) that help Islam to spread, such as: Koran is unchangeable, orders believers to conquer more territory, allows to use violence, war deception, [Islamic Memeplex →
- (Disclaimer): Don't believe us, we are fallible, read the literature and check yourself.
What are memes:
Memes are ideas, genes, computer viruses that spread from mind to mind, from population to population. Religions are formed by groups of ideas, of memes.
- Memes explained, Memeplex Islam!
- Memes explained. Terrifying Brilliance of Islam meme → A meme is anything that can be copied from one mind to another. The custom of shaking hands, for example, is a meme. A melody is a meme. A recipe for lemonade is a meme. Even the word "meme" is a meme, which has just made a copy of itself in your mind. // One of the characteristics of memes is they can evolve because some memes are better at making copies of themselves than other memes. They get more copies of themselves into other minds. [...] // So memes compete with each other and evolve
- Need Koran citations as proof? The Koranic expert at Islam Exposed has provided chapter and verse for many of the memes above. Find them here: Amplification of Key Concepts from The Terrifying Brilliance of Islam. (external link)
- Stages in a country's path to Islam!
- Muslim IQ and Science:
B) How to stop the Islam virus, the Islam memes
It seems, once Islam gained the smallest foothold in a country, it will eventually take over. Even if it takes centuries.
- Ban Koran to stop the viral spread of Islam meme
- Reform Islam! Apostasy? Blasphemy?
- Stopping the Islam meme
- Nuke Mekka to stop Islam?
C)Islam's violent Jihad
- ISIS great slaughter 10 million Germans
- Listing of thousands of islamic terror attacks
Literature, sites about Islam: Those who have not yet studied the "religion of peace"